In this role, you will act as the middle person between our business and the other entity to streamline operations, resolve issues, improve communications, and generally ensure that the relationship is as beneficial as possible. A liaison officer is an employee who builds and maintains mutually beneficial relationships, facilitates communications and coordinates activities among two or more people, agencies or organizations.
- Coordinate with various local government units/agencies in processing Business Permits, Licenses, and other requirements of other businesses.
- Process and monitor quarterly and annual renewal of all necessary requirements with
various local government units and agencies.
- Coordinate with contact persons of the businesses regarding the submission of all
necessary requirements with various local government units and agencies.
- Handle registration and all regulatory compliances of the existing businesses and
- Prepare legal documents for all businesses.
- Maintain local government related files of all businesses.
- Ensure that all the important transactions of the companies are properly documented
and updated promptly.
- Ensure timely preparation of reports and company documents.
- Ensure that all records and files are properly managed for easy retrieval.
- Safeguard/protect the company’s image.
- Manage and assess data pertaining to the operations of the company.
- Ensure own compliance with quality procedures.
- Ensure that point persons of the businesses are kept fully informed of developments/progress.
❏Graduate of any four-year course preferably BS Management,
Accounting, or any business-related course
❏At least 1- 2 years experience in processing local government
❏Knowledgeable with Philippine regulatory compliance
❏Able to travel for work and do field-works
❏Strong analytical and planning skills;
❏Good communication and presentation skills;
❏Excellent problem-solving skills;
❏Excellent interpersonal skills
❏Excellent negotiation skills
❏Interest in field work