Associate Software Engineer(1)
Responsible for managing all websites of Fil-Global and execute all web publishing tasks across all channels.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
▪Creating data validation rules,
▪Understanding of OOP and MVC Framework
▪Debugging, problem solving, and coming up with creative solutions to unique challenges presented by clients/management.
▪Creating of responsive design for mobile, tablet and desktop devices.
▪Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards
▪Determining the user needs by analyzing technical requirements
▪Maintaining and understanding of the latest web applications and programming practices
▪Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria
▪Ability to effectively analyze troubleshooting techniques.
▪Ability to quickly analyze new techniques suited for future development of the website.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer
Science/Information Technology/Computer Engineer
- Strong knowledge of the following Tools & Technologies
* Laravel 7 - 8
- Knowledgeable in Linux and AWS is a plus
- Familiarity with React native is a plus but not required
- Comfortable with System Development Life Cycle
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
-Write well-designed, testable,efficient code by using the best software development practice.
-Fix bugs, troubleshoot and resolve problems.
-Positive attitude and work ethic
-Commitment to quality and a thorough approach to work
-Good time management skills with the ability to organize and manage multiple projects.