Be part of the dynamic team of Fil-Global Immigration Services Corporation. We want you on board.
The Programme Manager is a leadership role at FGISC that partners at all levels of the company to ensure the successful execution of our immigration program and strategy. Must have significant experience leading an immigration program for the clients with a global reach. This role requires strong client management and demonstrated success independently managing multiple activities for a large international immigration program. You will be pivotal to assuring the program runs smoothly across the various in-sourced and outsourced operations teams and maintaining compliance with government regulations - all the while delivering a premium client experience.
● Facilitate leadership training to programme staff. Endorse required resources and tools to educate Recruiters, HR Business Partners and internal partners on immigration policy, regulation updates, and program changes.
● Continually assess programs, policies and processes in search of gaps and opportunities for improvements and added efficiencies.
● Proactively analyze immigration law changes and impact to FGISC. Recommend courses of action to mitigate or minimize impact.
● Oversee operational aspects of the program and ensure deadlines are being met.
● Provide timely and accurate communications and responses to Team Member, and partner inquiries.
● Collaborate with internal partners to execute on dependencies related to Immigration (i.e. Legal, Compensation, Sales).
● Create and maintain strong working relationships with lawyers, university representatives and business partners.
● Lead various internal reviews for immigration data, processes and policies.
● Provide consultations on complex and high-level matters to research and development and programme development.
● Develop strategies to mitigate risk and provide timely solutions.
● Closely partner with universities to guarantee compliance requirements are met and manage client relationships to provide an exceptional Team Member experience.
● Help define long term strategic goals for the FGISC program that is aligned with the company and functional objectives and culture.
● Create and assess KPIs to Programme Staff program metrics to handle program effectiveness and costs, and analyze program data and reporting to drive informed business decisions.
● Finalization of information package per new partnered institution based on the resources gathered such as marketing materials that is created by the Documentation Officer.
● Inform the Assistant Programme Manager in uploading the information package to HR site.
● Inform the Programmes and Sales Department about the updated information package everytime there is a new revision through email
● Identify legit and valid external resources that can assist in the development of the program.
● Develop a program evaluation framework to assess the strengths of the program and to identify areas for improvement.
● Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; and participating in professional societies to represent FGISC.
● Distribute incoming new members to Documentation Officer
● Based on the location and slot availability on the number of members handled
● Audit Documentation Officer work during the following:
- School/Lawyer Endorsement
- Document’s Evaluation
- SOP and GTE Revision
- Visa Lodging
- PDOS (if approved)
- Oversee in Case Presentation (if refused)
● Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Tourism, Business & Marketing Courses or equivalent,
● Preferably with at least three years of experience in Program Management and Immigration Services
● Ability to provide solutions.
● Technical knowledge in Immigration processes (e.g. passport and VISA application and renewal
● Knowledge about rules and regulations Philippine Immigration Law
● Possess superior customer service skills.
● Must be a client advocate
● Working knowledge of all visa types, processes and experience reviewing case facts to determine the optimal filing type.-
● Basic knowledge of international immigration processes Ability to drive projects from conception to implementation across multiple subject areas and working with many partners throughout the organization.
● Experience in exercising independent judgment and discretion while utilizing company policies and practices to determine appropriate action.
● Solutions oriented, analyzing situations and spotting potential issues.
● Attention to detail and accuracy working with highly confidential data.
● Excellence handling sensitive matters with tact and diplomacy.
● Experience working independently but collaborates within a team environment.
● Ability to articulate and explain complex regulations, processes, issues in a simple and clear manner to individuals not familiar with immigration.
● Ability to handle multiple priorities and to meet deadlines in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
● Innovative, creative and constantly looking for ways to optimize processes.